Banking whenever, wherever
safe & easy
Manage your money 24/7,
from just about anywhere.
RBT has a full suite of electronic banking services to simplify your banking life. With eBanking from RBT, you can manage your money on the go, 24/7. Our intuitive solutions make banking easy and give you secure online access to your accounts through your desktop and mobile devices. Learn more about our personal eBanking services below. If you're a business owner, go to our Cash Management Services page to see how we can help you.
Online Banking gives you the freedom to bank 24/7, anywhere you have internet access. You can:
- check your balances,
- view recent transactions,
- set up alerts,
- transfer money between RBT accounts,
- pay people
- move money to and from your other financial institutions
- and more!
RBT’s Mobile Banking helps you manage your money quickly and easily – anytime, anywhere. Whether checking your balance, depositing a check, paying a bill, transferring funds, or sending money to a friend, RBT Mobile delivers a new level of speed, convenience, and security.
Mobile Banking features include:
- Same login credentials as Consumer eBanking
- Mobile Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- RBT location finder
- Ability to make transfers, view transactions, pay people, and more
- Fraud-preventing Card Controls for your RBT debit card
- Easy access with Touch ID and passcode authentication
Go Mobile in a Few Easy Steps!
- Enroll in Consumer eBanking if you haven’t already.
- Follow the prompts from the Mobile Banking Center.
- Go to the app store; find and install the new RBT Mobile App for your iPhone or iPad, or Android phone or tablet.
- Enter the same user ID and password that you use for Consumer eBanking.
- Select your mobile number from the list presented to receive a one-time security code via text message .
- Enter security code.
- Enter your cell phone number and click "enroll".
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, with RBT Mobile Deposit.
Using RBT Mobile Banking, RBT Mobile Deposit lets you use your mobile device to deposit checks using your smartphone, wherever you are, 24/7. You save time by not having to go to a branch or ATM, so depositing checks is quick and convenient.
How to use RBT Mobile Deposit:
- Login to RBT Mobile Banking using your password. Not enrolled? Get the app for free!
- Select the Plus Sign (+) from the main screen, then click on the “Deposit” icon. (Note: If you logged in with something other than your password, such as TouchID, you will be prompted to enter your password.).
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check.
- Enter the dollar amount of the deposit.
- Select the account to receive the deposit.
- Verify the information.
- When you endorse your checks, please be sure to write “For Mobile Deposit at RBT only” to ensure the deposit is accepted.
- The maximum deposit limit is $2,500 per transaction and $2,500 per day.
- Mobile Deposits made after 3:00pm will be posted on the next business day.
- Funds from Mobile Deposits are available just as if the deposit was made in a branch.
- You may access mobile deposit from RBT Mobile Banking on an iPhone, Android phone, or iPad.
- Retain the check for 60 days, then mark it void or destroy it.
Benefits of RBT Mobile Deposit
- Safe and secure
Contact us if you have any additional questions.
Take some of the pain out of paying bills with online Bill Pay.
- Eliminate or reduce paper files
- Set up recurring or one-time payments
- Download transactions for tax reporting and recordkeeping
- No more expensive stamps or checks needed
- Pay people or companies
Bill Pay also features “Smart Reminders.” If you send payments to an eligible biller on a regular basis, you will automatically get a reminder so you do not miss a payment. You then have the option of skipping, changing, or deleting the reminder. Once deleted, you will not get another Smart Reminder for that biller. “Smart Reminders” is just one more way that RBT’s eBanking services simplify your banking life.
Try RBT’s Bill Pay FREE! Contact us for more information.
With People Pay and External Transfers from RBT, you can easily send money to people and move money between your bank accounts at just about any bank.
Need to pay the rent, split the lunch tab, or chip in for a gift? With People Pay, you can easily send money with just a few clicks.
To get started with People Pay, login to Online Banking, go to the “Pay and Transfer” tab, and set up your contacts. Once you send the money, the recipient gets a notification with claim instructions. You receive a notification once the funds are claimed.
External transfers are a fast, easy, and safe way to move funds between your accounts at different financial institutions. You can transfer money between your eligible enrolled accounts, at any time, from any computer.
With external transfers, you have the option of setting up a one time transfer, or recurring transfers. Recurring transfers happen on a regular basis, such as once a month or every payday.
To enroll in External Transfers, login to Online Banking, go to the “Pay and Transfer” tab, and provide the required information. We will then verify it with the other bank(s) and notify you when the process is complete.
Premium Alerts is a free feature available in Online Banking, that alerts you to activity on your RBT accounts. You can elect to receive text messages for situations such as:
- your balance is above or below a certain amount
- a check cleared
- a payment is coming due
- and more.
To access Premium Alerts, login to Online Banking, click on the Customer Service tab, then choose "Manage Alerts" under Contact options.